Robert ClergerieJoseph Fenestrier first began the company in 1895. In 1901 he began using the "goodyear technique" for rubber soles. From 1910 to 1916 the company received many awards from London to San Francisco. By 1926 there were 3 factories with 800 workers. Mister Fenestrier died in 1961. Robert Clergerie bought the company in 1965. The first boutique was opened in Paris in 1981. In 1990 Clergerie won "Best designer of the year" from Footwear News. Robert Clergerie sold the company in 1996 and then bought it back in 2004. The brand is known for its quality materials and production.
shop by this designer:women